Friday 21 August 2015

Production Portfolio Sample

This year for our school Production we are doing Wearable Arts. Our purpose is Production Ora-Life. Our task is to upcycle old things that we have got at home. The theme that I am in is Hero's And Villan's. I am a Villan. I got to chose my first and second choices out of three different themes. My first choice was Elements, second was Hero's And Villan's. I got my second choice. We made a mood board to start getting our inspiration inspired, for when we do start creating our gourmet. My inspiration is Maleficent because she starts of as a villan and she inspired me to have big black wings in my creation.


Mood Board


What I Want To Look Like

Some Of My Gourmet


My Final Piece











1) The materials that I used to create my garment were:
Card Board, Paper Mâché, Shade Cloth, Old Shoes and clothes, Egg cartons, Skirt, Black paper, paint, black plastic bags, bubble wrap.

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: 
What I was going to use for each part of my garmet because you know what you are doing you need to thing a little deeper to find out how and what you are going to need.

3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was:
When I didn't know what I was going to make my wings out of, but then I had a great idea and I got back on track.

4) Something I am really proud of about production was:
Making my wings because I achieved them to a very high standard and they turned out how I wanted.

5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by:
Creativity because I have done loads of things that have invoked making something.

Agency because I helped other finish their garments.

Exellence because I achieved everything to a high standard and couldn't improve.

Feedforward/feedback:wow what a cool garmet it looks so villian like many next time you could work on finishing your things on time :)ashlee 




1 comment:

  1. Amy, I am glad you were in Heroes and Villains as you have created a fabulous garment that you should be proud of! You had a very clear vision from the start, and it is fantastic to see you continued to work towards creating this even when sometimes it posed difficulties! It has been fantastic to see the creativity of Poutama and I can't wait to see you all on stage on Monday - you all look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete