Wednesday 18 February 2015

Swimming

This term we are doing swimming again. We had to buddy up with a buddy so they could video us showing our skills in the pool. After that we looked back at our videos and choose a goal that we would work on for this term.


Here is a link to my video:


Big Idea:
My goal is to make sure I breath on the side and do not breath in front of me for freestyle. I can help me accomplish my goal by practicing turning my head on the side in the pool. I know I have completed this goal by getting someone to take a video of me and comparing my progress with my first video. I could also go and ask Simone to give me feedback. I would like to finish this goal before the term ends.


Evaluation:
We have just had Swimming Sports and I am very proud of myself because I know that in freestyle I breathed on the side and that made me faster than I was before.

1 comment:

  1. This is the start of a great SMART goal Amy. I think you are near to achieving your goal ahead of time! Is there another way you can measure whether you have achieved your goal? Good luck at swimming sports.

    ReplyDelete