Wednesday 13 August 2014

Te Reo Maori Poster

WALT: communicate a message.

Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts. We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.



Why? We have noticed that our posters are too cluttered and do not communicate a message well.
Task: Make a poster about Te Reo Maori.

Criteria




















Message: My message is clear and purposeful. Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.
Composition: My poster is balanced.
Font: My font is clear, readable and suits the message.
Colour: I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary. My background choice makes the text pop!
Accuracy: All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.

Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why? I am proud of the way we planed out our poster before we started because our poster looks organized.
  2. What challenged you the most and why? Spacing out our poster because we all had different ideas.
  3. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Compromising with each other because we had a couple of arguments.
Feedback/Feedforward: I think you have improved on your Te Reo Maori a lot. What I think you should improve on next is not making the page so crowed.
Kaylana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Thank you for your honest reflections. Working in a group sure can be tough at times. Compromising can be tricky, but very important! I like the look of your poster, but it is quite busy! I think it comes down to your message - you have several -
    1. Days of the Week
    2. Greetings
    3. Farewells
    4. How are you?
    I would suggest that next time you make a poster, keep it to one message.
    I really like the fonts and colours you have used! They look great!
    Thanks Amy
    Elly
    PS - please remember to ask for feedback/feedforward from a buddy and put a target after each criteria.

    ReplyDelete