Thursday 26 June 2014

Spelling Sentences

WALT: Show that we know what your spelling words mean and use them in a sentence.

Description: I made my sentences on Pic Collage. I choose some words that I didn't know what they meant and I choose some words that I do know what the meaning is. I searched up on the internet what the meaning was for the words that I didn't know.

Purpose: To show that we know the meaning of the words we choose.


Feedback/Feedforward: I think you did a great job of showing that you know what your spelling words mean. I think you have done what it says in the W.A.L.T and you should be proud of what you have achieved.

Evaluation: I think that I did a great job of the words I choose. Now I know the meanings to all of the words I choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment