Wednesday 18 June 2014

Science Sample

WALT:To make a 30 second movie

Description:We have been learning about energy and how it works. We had to make a 30 second movie about what we have learnt in science. I worked with Olivia. We choose to do a movie about kinetic and potencial energy.

What?Make a video about our understanding in what we know.
Why?To show what we know about energy.
How?We made the movie on IMovie and videod what we decided to video us doing.

Purpose:To show what we have learnt in science


Feedback/Feedfoward: I think you did a great job on that video showing what the three states of matter are. Rosalind:)

Evaluation:I think next time I should make sure it is actually 30 seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I love the detail that you have added to video, you spoke clearly and confidently and I really like the change in angles you used. Next time remember to write what you are going to say down so you don't have to say it 'off the cuff'

    ReplyDelete