Thursday 19 June 2014

Integrity Sample

WALT: communicate a message with others. 
WALT: show integrity.

DESCRIPTION: We have been learning about integrity. We want to share our understanding with others.

What? Make a Puppet Pal to show our understanding of integrity.
Why? To show what we know about integrity, to share during our Student Led Conference.
When? Term 2, Week 1 - 7
Who? The World
Feedback/feedforward: I think you have shown in that video you know what integrity looks like. Keep up the good work. Rosalind:)
Evaluation: I think that I did a great job with everything. But I could make sure I knew about integrity a bit more because I did not get our video right the three times wi tried with my group. But I think that I should be in the orange because I could have made sure I knew what I was going to say and do the first time.
WALT: communicate a message with others.

●  Create a story board showing the beginning, middle and end of our message.  I think that I did well because our message was clear.
  • ●  Use Puppet Pals as a tool to share our message. I think that we did that one really well because we used the right puppet pals and we had no delay.

  • ●  Keep our audience engaged. I think we did well with this one too because we added in a funny part and that got more people listening to our video.

  • WALT: show integrity. 
    • ●  Everyone in our group has contributed evenly. I think that we all made an awesome team work and I think that because of that we all contributed evenly.

    • ●  Integrity is the main theme of our message. I think that we made sure we got our message threw but next time we could have made us integrity was the main message the first time.
This is the link to go see the video:http://youtu.be/EN3iCi2evq0




1 comment:

  1. It is much easier to talk about and explain integrity rather than making it the main theme of a movie isn't it Amy?
    In what ways do you show integrity in and around Poutama?

    ReplyDelete