Thursday 26 June 2014

Grasshopper Tennis Sample

WALT: improve our small ball skills like catching, throwing, and hitting.

Description: We have been participating in a tennis programme with Big John (John Salisbury) from Tennis Manawatu. He has taught us some tennis skills that help with controlling and hitting the ball
Why? To reflect on how we are going with the tennis skills we have learnt. We will share this during our Student Led Conference.
When? Week 8
Who? The World

Task: complete the rubric with targets to show your reflection. Make a comment to the questions below?

Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why? That I have gone out their and gave it a try.

  1. What challenged you the most and Why? Cut the cheese (Is when you have to try hit the ball on the side of the raqui) is hard to hit the side of the raquit and the ball because the raquit misses the ball and hits the ground.

  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? I can work on cutting the cheese.


Feedback/Feedforward: I think you have done a great job on your post. I think you have told the truth on your targets. You are creating very good skills. Keep up the good work. Rosalind:)

Evaluation:I think that I am great at patting the dog. I love grasshopper tennis it is a great way to get into outdoors.




1 comment:

  1. Great post Amy. It was a good idea to add a description of the skills you were talking about in your reflection. I agree it was hard to 'slice the cheese'. I wonder how you might improve this trick?

    ReplyDelete