Sunday 3 March 2013

In the holidays

In the holidays I went to Mount Maunganui. It was a long drive in the car. When we arrived I was  so happy. We drove up to reception and Dad got out to get the key to our door. There was a big numbers on our door. It said 12 and that meant that we were in room twelve. Me and Hannah had to share a room. I went and found a bed and I flopped on the bed and nearly feel asleep .
The next morning I wasn't so sleepy after a big rest. I felt much better. Me and my sister had lots of people to play with there. We were in unit 12 and in unit 4there was a girl called McKenzie. She is eight just like me and we had lots of fun playing together. We got to stay there for two weeks.  We did a lot of swimming in the pool and the beach.  I love using my boogy board to ride on the waves. We walked around the Mount lots and even climbed to the top! It was So much fun! We collected some shells to bring home too. I loved my holiday at the Mount! It is my favourite place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment